Pregnancy and Birth After GnRH Agonist Treatment for Induction of Final Oocyte Maturation in a Woman Undergoing Ovarian Stimulation for ICSI, Using a GnRH Antagonist (Orgalutran/Antagon) to Prevent a Premature LH Surge: A Case Report
This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.
The Full Text of this article is available as a PDF (47K).
These references are in PubMed. This may not be the complete list of references from this article.
1. Hoff JD, Quigley ME, Yen SS. Hormonal dynamics at midcycle: A reevaluation. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1983;57:792–796.[PubMed]
2. Moyle WR, Bahl OP, Marz L. Role of carbohydrate of human chorionic gonadotropin in the mechanism of hormone action. J Biol Chem. 1975;250:9163–9169.[PubMed]
3. Ditkoff EC, Cassidenti DL, Paulson RJ, Sauer MV, Paul WL, Rivier J, et al. The gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist (Nal-Glu) acutely blocks the luteinizing hormone surge but allows for resumption of folliculogenesis in normal women. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1991;165:1811–1817.[PubMed]
4. Olivennes F, Alvarez S, Bouchard P, Fanchin R, Salat-Baroux J, Frydman R. The use of a GnRH antagonist (Cetrorelix) in a single dose protocol in IVF-embryo transfer: A dose finding study of 3 versus 2 mg. Hum Reprod. 1998;13:2411–2414.[PubMed]
5. The Ganirelix Dose-Finding Study Group A double-blind, randomized, dose-finding study to assess the efficacy of gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist ganirelix (Org 37462) to prevent premature luteinizing hormone surges in women undergoing ovarian stimulation with recombinant follicle stimulating hormone (Puregon®) Hum Reprod. 1998;13:3023–3031.[PubMed]
6. Albano C, Smitz J, Camus M, Riethmuller-Winzen H, Van Steirteghem A, Devroey P. Comparison of different doses of gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist Cetrorelix during controlled ovarian hyperstimulation. Fertil Steril. 1997;67:917–922.[PubMed]
7. de Jong D, Macklon NS, Fauser BCJM. Apilot study involving minimal ovarian stimulation for in vitro fertilization: Extending the ''follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) window'' combined with the gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist cetrorelix. Fertil Steril. 2000;73:1051–1054.[PubMed]
8. Gordon K, Williams RF, Danforth DR, Hodgen GD. A novel regimen of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) antagonist plus pulsatile GnRH: controlled restoration of gonadotropin secretion and ovulation induction. Fertil Steril. 1990;54:1140–1145.[PubMed]
9. Gonen Y, Balakier H, Powell W, Casper RF. Use of gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist to trigger follicular maturation for in vitro fertilization. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1990;71:918–922.[PubMed]
10. Olivennes F, Fanchin R, Bouchard P, Taieb J, Frydman R. Triggering of ovulation by a gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist in patients pretreated with a GnRH antagonist. Fertil Steril. 1996;66:151–153.[PubMed]
11. Nelson LR, Fujimoto VY, Jaffe RB, Monroe SE. Suppression of follicular phase pituitary-gonadal function by a potent new gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist with reduced histamine-releasing properties (ganirelix) Fertil Steril. 1995;63:963–969.[PubMed]
12. Huisman GJ, Fauser BC, Eijkemans MJ, Pieters MH. Implantation rates after in vitro fertilization and transfer of a maximum of two embryos that have undergone three to five days of culture. Fertil Steril. 2000;73:117–122.[PubMed]
13. Itskovitz J, Boldes R, Levron J, Erlik Y, Kahana L, Brandes JM. Induction of preovulatory luteinizing hormone surge and prevention of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome by gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist. Fertil Steril. 1991;56:213–220.[PubMed]
14. Edwards RG, Lobo R, Bouchard P. Time to revolutionize ovarian stimulation. Hum Reprod. 1996;11:917–919.[PubMed]
15. Fauser BC, Devroey P, Yen SS, Gosden R, Crowley WFJ, Baird DT, et al. Minimal ovarian stimulation for IVF: Appraisal of potential benefits and drawbacks. Hum Reprod. 1999;14:2681–2686.[PubMed]
16. de Jong D, Macklon NS, Mannaerts BM, Coelingh BH, Fauser BC. High dose gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist (ganirelix) may prevent ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome caused by ovarian stimulation for in-vitro fertilization. Hum Reprod. 1998;13:573–575.[PubMed]
17. Romeu A, Monzo A, Peiro T, Diez E, Peinado JA, Quintero LA. Endogenous LH surge versus hCG as ovulation trigger after low-dose highly purified FSH in IUI: A comparison of 761 cycles. J Assist Reprod Genet. 1997;14:518–524.[PMC free article][PubMed]
Articles from Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics are provided here courtesy of Springer Science+Business Media, LLC