1. Kenneth F, Douglas G, David M. the CONSORT Group. CONSORT 2010 Statement: updated guidelines for reporting parallel group randomised trials. J Chin Integer Med. 2010;8(7):604–612.
2. MacPherson H, Altman DG, Hammerschlag R, Youping L, Taixiang W, et al. Revised Standards for Reporting Interventions in Clinical Trials of Acupuncture (STRICTA): Extending the CONSORT Statement. PLoS Med. 2010;7(6):e1000261. [PMC free article] [PubMed]
3. Mao B, Wang G, Fan T, Chen XD, Liu J, et al. Assessing the Quality of Reporting of Randomized Controlled Trials in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Chinese Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine. 2007;7(12):880–887.
4. Chen JF, Ding P, Shen J, Liang HR. Effect of Acupuncture on Hormones of the Pituitary-Adrenal-Axis, Immunocytokines and Blood Coagulational Parameters in the Patients of Diabe tic Peripheral Neuropathy. Chinese Acuponcture & Moxibustion. 2002;22(04):255–258.
5. Xu LB, Long SJ, Chen XL. Clinical observation on treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathies by tapping collaterals with skin needles. Chinese Acupuncture & Moxibustion. 2003;23(06):329–331.
6. Zhen HT, Li YF, Yuan SX, Zhang CG, Chen GM, et al. Clinical observations on the treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathy by combined acupuncture and medicament. Shanghai Journal Of Acupuncture And Moxibusition. 2000;19(1):8–9.
7. Cui ZC, Yu JF. Changes of Hemorheology Indexes of the Patients with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. Journal Of Nantong Medical. 2000;20(02):162.
8. Yu JF, Cui ZC. Clinical Observations on the Treatment of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy by Acupuncture. Chinese Acupuncture & Moxibustion. 2000;4(4):203–204.
9. YU JF, Chen GS, Li JX, Cui ZC. Analysis of Physicochemical Indices in Patients with Diabetic Neuropathy Treated with Acupuncture. Shanghai Journal of Acupuncture and Moxibustion. 2000;19(06):12–13.
10. Cui ZC, Chen GS, Yu JF. Analysis on Physiochemical Indexes Before and After Treatment for the Patients with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy [J]. Medical Journal of Communications. 2000;14(06):588–589.
11. Zhang P, Zhang S. Efficacy Analysis on 50 Cases of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Treated by Acupuncture. Shenzhen Journal of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine. 2009;25(5):73–74.
12. Jin Z, Zhang BF, Shang LX. Clinical observation on diabetic peripheral neuropathy treated with electroacupuncture and acupoint injection.Chinese Acupuncture and Moxibustion. 2011;31(07):613–616. [PubMed]
13. Sun YZ, Liu TT. Observations on the Efficacy of Acupuncture, Point Injection and Plum-blossom Needle Tapping for Treating Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. Shanghai Journal of Acupuncture and Moxibustion. 2005;24(06):3–6.
14. Yu LQ, Sun YZ, Liu TT. Efficacy Observations on Three Kinds of Acupunctural and Moxbustion Therapies for Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy[J]. Chinese Journal of Modern Integrated Medicine. 2005;3(10):918–919.
15. Lei SH, Fan JY, Zhang L Lai XY. Clinical Control Study on Photoimpact Acupoint Stimulation for Diabetic Neuropathy. Practical Clinical Medicine. 2007;8(11):15–18.
16. Ahn AC, Ennani T, Freeman R. Two styles of acupuncture for treating painful diabetic neuropathy–a pilot randomised control trial. Acupuncture in medicine : Journal of the British Medical Acupuncture Society. 2007;25(1):11–17. [PubMed] 17. Hamza MA, White PF, Craig WF. Percutaneous electrical nerve stimulation: a novel analgesic therapy for diabetic neuropathic pain. Diabetes care. 2000;23(3):67–70. [PubMed]
18. Han BX, Zhou L. Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Clinical Observation. Guangming Journal of Chinese Medicine. 2009;24(08):1521–1522.
19. Zhang P, Ji XQ, Yu SG, Xie L. Clinical observations on 32 cases of the treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathy by combined acupuncture and medicament. Jiangxi Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2005;36(06):56–57.
20. Dong YM Zhou J. Clinical Observation on Treatment of Diabetes Peripheral Neuropathy by Acupuncture Based on the Method of Nourishing Qi and Blood and Smoothing the Meridian. Medical Reasearch. 2003;32(11):54–55.
21. Su YW. Efficacy Observation on Treatment of 30 Diabetes Peripheral Neuropathy Cases by Methylcobalamin point injection. Tianjin Pharmacy. 2009;21(03):48–49.
22. Chen TY. Treatment of Scalp Needling with Point Injection for limb Numbness Caused by Diabetic. Chinese Acuponcture & Moxibustion. 2001;21(04):207–208.
23. Lu X, Hongcai S, Jiaying W, Jing H, Jun X. Assessing the Quality of Reports about Randomized Controlled Trials of Acupuncture Treatment on Mild Cognitive Impairment. PLoS ONE. 2011;6(2):e16922. [PMC free article] [PubMed]