1. Bland KI, Beenken SW, Copeland EM., 3rd . The breast. In: Brunicadi F, Anderson D, Billiar T, Dunn D, Hunter J, editors. Schwartz's Principles of Surgery. 8th ed. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill; 2005. pp. 453–503.
2. Rochefort H, Rouëssé J. Groupe de Travail de la Commission III (Cancérologie): How to reduce the incidence of breast cancer. Bull Acad Natl Med. 2008;192:161–79. [PubMed]
4. Abolhassani F, Khayamzadeh M, Moradi Lake M, Jamali A, Salmanian R, Naghavi M. Estimation of breast cancer burden in Iran in 2003 and its comparison with Eastern Mediterranean region and the World in 2002. Payesh (Journal of The Iranian Institute For Health Sciences Research) 2007;3:233–41.
5. Ursin G, Spicer DV, Bernstein L: Breast cancer epidemiology, treatment and prevention; in Goldman MB, Hatch MC (eds): Women and Health, 1st ed. New York, NY, Academic Press, pp. 871–81.
6. Semnani S, Roshandel G, Keshtkar A, Sadjadi A, Moradi A, Nouraie SM, et al.: Annual Report of the Golestan Population-Based Cancer Registry (GPCR), no. 3. Gorgan, Peik Reyhan, 2008.
7. Madigan MP, Ziegler RG, Benichou J, Byrne C, Hoover RN. Proportion of breast cancer cases in the United States explained by well-established risk factor. J Natl Cancer Inst. 1995;7:1681–5. [PubMed]
8. Pessaran Z, Rezaie A, Tavakolikia R, Siadat AH. Evaluation of breast cancer risk factors for using in hormone replacement therapy of corticosteroid-treated post-menopausal women. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences. 2003;2:70–5.
9. Khamechian T, Mazouchi T. Frequency of positive family history of breast cancer in 100 breast cancer sufferers in Kashan. Feyz (Kashan University of Medical Sciences & Health Services) 2004;28:90–4.
10. Kashfi F, Nikoofar AR, Mohammadi R. Fertility risk factors causing breast cancer. Medical Journal of Reproduction and Infertility. 2002;9:38–45.
11. Vahdaninia MS, Harirchi AM, Montazeri A. Five-year survival in Iranian breast cancer patients: a prospective study. Payesh (Journal of The Iranian Institute For Health Sciences Research) 2003;2:141–8.
12. Al-Shaibani H, Bu-Alayyan S. Risk factors of breast cancer in Kuwait: case-control study. Iranian. Journal of Medical Sciences. 2006;31:61–4.
13. Bhattacharya S, Adhikary S. Evaluation of risk factors, diagnosis and treatment in carcinoma breast- a retrospective study. Kathmandu Univ Med J (KUMJ) 2006;4:54–60. [PubMed]
14. Motamed N, Hadi N, Talei AR. A survey on risk factors of breast cancer in women over 35 years of age, Shiraz, 2000. Journal of Zanjan University of Medical Sciences & Health services. 2004;46:25–32.
15. Huo D, Adebamowo CA, Ogundiran TO, Akang EE, Campbell O, Adenipekun A, Cummings S, Fackenthal J, Ademuyiwa F, Ahsan H, Olopade OI. Parity and breastfeeding are protective against breast cancer in Nigerian women. Br J Cancer. 2008;98:992–6. [PMC free article] [PubMed] 16. Kruk J. Association of lifestyle and other risk factors with breast cancer according to menopausal status: a case-control study in the Region of Western Pomerania (Poland) Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2007;8:513–24. [PubMed] 17. Velie EM, Nechuta S, Osuch JR. Lifetime reproductive and anthropometric risk factors for breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Breast Dis. 2005-2006;24:17–35. [PubMed] 18. Naieni KH, Ardalan A, Mahmoodi M, Motevalian A, Yahyapoor Y, Yazdizadeh B. Risk factors of breast cancer in north of Iran: a case-control in Mazandaran Province. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2007;8:395–8. [PubMed] 19. Saeki T, Sano M, Komoike Y, Sonoo H, Honjyo H, Ochiai K, Kobayashi T, Aogi K, Sato N, Sawai S, Miyoshi Y, Takeuchi M, Takashima S. No increase of breast cancer incidence in Japanese women who received hormone replacement therapy: overview of a case-control study of breast cancer risk in Japan. Int J Clin Oncol. 2008;13:8–11. [PubMed]
20. Yavari P, Mosavizadeh MA, Sadrol-Hefazi B, Khodabakhshi R, Madani H, Mehrabi Y. Reproductive characteristics and the risk of breast cancer: a case-control study. Iranian Journal of Epidemiology. 2006;2:11–19.
21. Lord SJ, Bernstein L, Johnson KA, Malone KE, McDonald JA, Marchbanks PA, Simon MS, Strom BL, Press MF, Folger SG, Burkman RT, Deapen D, Spirtas R, Ursin G. Breast cancer risk and hormone receptor status in older women by parity, age of first birth, and breastfeeding: a case-control study. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2008;17:1723–30. [PMC free article] [PubMed] 22. Pourhoseingholi MA, Mehrabi Y, Alavi-Majd H, Yavari P, Safaee A. Association between risk of breast cancer and fertility factors-a latent variable approach. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2008;9:309–12. [PubMed] 23. Collaborative Group on Hormonal Factors in Breast Cancer Breast cancer and breastfeeding: collaborative reanalysis of individual data from 47 epidemiological studies in 30 countries, including 50,302 women with breast cancer and 96,973 women without the disease. Lancet. 2002;360:187–95. [PubMed] 24. Lee E, Ma H, McKean-Cowdin R, Van Den Berg D, Bernstein L, Henderson BE, Ursin G. Effect of reproductive factors and oral contraceptives on breast cancer risk in BRCA1/2 mutation carriers and noncarriers: results from a population-based study. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2008;17:3170–8. [PubMed] 25. Peterson NB, Huang Y, Newcomb PA, TitusErnstoff L, Trentham-Dietz A, Anic G, Egan KM. Childbearing recency and modifiers of premenopausal breast cancer risk. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2008;17:3284–7. [PMC free article] [PubMed]
26. Ebrahimi M, Vahdaninia MS, Montazeri A. Reproductive risk factors for breast cancer in Iran: a case-control study. Payesh (Journal of The Iranian Institute For Health Sciences Research) 2002;3:23–7.
27. Attar Parsaei F, Golchin M, Asvadi I. A study of relationship between demographics, life-style, stressful life-events and breast cancer in women. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences & Health Services. 2001;50:15–21.