1. Otero E, Pardo A, Utrilla MV, Saenz E, Alvarez JF. Corrosion behaviour of AISI 304L and AISI 316L stainless steels prepared by powder metallurgy in the presence of sulphuric and phosphoric acid. Corrosion Science. 1998;40(8):1421–1434.
2. Luna RA, Parr JG, Hanson A. Stainless steel. In: Proceedings of the American Society for Microbiology (ASM '86); 1986; Metals Park, Ohio, USA. pp. 60–70.
3. Kruml T, Polák J, Degallaix S. Microstructure in 316LN stainless steel fatigued at low temperature. Materials Science and Engineering A. 2000;293(1-2):275–280.
4. Gerland M, Alain R, Ait Saadi B, Mendez J. Low cycle fatigue behaviour in vacuum of a 316L-type austenitic stainless steel between 20 and 600°C—part II: dislocation structure evolution and correlation with cyclic behaviour. Materials Science and Engineering A. 1997;229(1-2):68–86.
5. Hong SG, Lee SB. The tensile and low cycle fatigue behaviour of cold worked 316L stainless steel: influence of dynamic strain aging. International Journal of Fatigue. 2004;26:899–910.
6. Maruyama N, Mori D, Hiromoto S, Kanazawa K, Nakamura M. Fatigue strength of 316L-type stainless steel in simulated body fluids. Corrosion Science. 2011;53(6):2222–2227.
7. Kim DW, Ryu WS, Hong JH, Choi SK. Effect of nitrogen on high temperature low cycle fatigue behaviors in type 316L stainless steel. Journal of Nuclear Materials. 1998;254(2-3):226–233.
8. Abbod MF, Sellars CM, Tanaka A, Linkens DA, Mahfouf M. Effect of changing strain rate on flow stress during hot deformation of Type 316L stainless steel. Materials Science and Engineering A. 2008;491(1-2):290–296.
9. Lindgren LE, Domkin K, Hansson S. Dislocations, vacancies and solute diffusion in physical based plasticity model for AISI 316L. Mechanics of Materials. 2008;40(11):907–919.
10. Nasr MNA, Ng EG, Elbestawi MA. Modelling the effects of tool-edge radius on residual stresses when orthogonal cutting AISI 316L. International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture. 2007;47(2):401–411.
11. Herrera C, Plaut RL, Padilha AF. Microstructural refinement during annealing of plastically deformed austenitic stainless steels. Materials Science Forum. 2007;550:423–428.
12. Staudhammer KP, Murr LE, Hecker SS. Nucleation and evolution of strain-induced martensitic (b.c.c.) embryos and substructure in stainless steel: a transmission electron microscope study. Acta Metallurgica. 1983;31(2):267–274.
13. Timothy SP, Hutchings IM. Initiation and growth of microfractures along adiabatic shear bands in Ti-6Al-4V. Materials Science and Technology. 1985;1(7):526–530.
14. Molinari JF, Ortiz M. A study of solid-particle erosion of metallic targets. Acta Metallurgica. 2002;27(4):347–358.
15. Timothy SP. Structure of adiabatic shear bands in metals: a critical review. Acta Metallurgica. 1987;35(2):301–306.
16. Lee WS, Lin CF. Adiabatic shear fracture of titanium alloy subjected to high strain and high temperature loadings. Journal de Physique IV. 1997;C3:C3–C855.
17. Follansbee PS, Gray GT. An analysis of the low temperature, low and high strain-rate deformation of Ti-6Al-4V. Metallurgical Transactions A. 1989;20(5):863–874.
18. Meyers MA, Chen YJ, Marquis FDS, Kim DS. High-strain, high-strain-rate behavior of tantalum. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 1995;26(10):2493–2501.
19. Ferguson WG, Kumar A, Dorn JE. Dislocation damping in aluminum at high strain rates. Journal of Applied Physics. 1967;38(4):1863–1869.
20. Seeger A. Dislocations and mechanical properties of crystals. Philosophical Magazine. 1955;46:1194–1217.
21. Lee WS, Lin CF. Comparative study of the impact response and microstructure of 304L stainless steel with and without prestrain. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 2002;33(9):2801–2810.
22. Chiddister JL, Malvern LE. Compression-impact testing of Aluminum at elevated temperatures. Experimental Mechanics. 1963;3(4):81–90.
23. Lee WS, Lin CF. Plastic deformation and fracture behaviour of Ti-6Al-4V alloy loaded with high strain rate under various temperatures. Materials Science and Engineering A. 1998;241(1-2):48–59.
24. Lee WS, Chen TH. Dynamic mechanical response and microstructural evolution of high strength aluminum-scandium (Al-Sc) alloy. Materials Transactions. 2006;47(2):355–363.
25. Lee WS, Chen TH, Hwang HH. Impact response and microstructural evolution of biomedical titanium alloy under various temperatures. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 2008;39(6):1435–1448.
26. Lee WS, Chen TH. Effects of strain rate and temperature on dynamic mechanical behaviour and microstructural evolution in aluminium-scandium (Al-Sc) alloy. Materials Science and Technology. 2008;24(10):1271–1282.
27. Lee WS, Chen TH. Comparative study of dynamic impact properties and microstructures of weldable and unweldabe aluminum-scandium (Al-Sc) alloys. Materials Science and Technology. 2009;25:1271–1282.
28. Lee WS, Chen TH, Lin CF, Chen MS. Impact deformation behaviour and dislocation substructure of Al-Sc alloy. Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2010;493(1-2):580–589.
29. Staudhammer KP, Murr LE. The effect of prior deformation on the residual microstructure of explosively deformed stainless steels. Materials Science and Engineering. 1980;44(1):97–113.
30. Mataya MC, Sackschewsky VE. Effect of internal heating during hot compression on the stress-strain behavior of alloy 304L. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 1994;25(12):2737–2752.
31. Kapoor R, Nemat-Nasser S. Determination of temperature rise during high strain rate deformation. Mechanics of Materials. 1998;27(1):1–12.
32. Ezz SS, Sun YQ, Hirsch PB. Strain rate dependence of the flow stress and work hardening of γ′ Materials Science and Engineering A. 1995;192-193(1):45–52.
33. Harding J. Effect of temperature and strain rate on strength and ductility of four alloy steels. Metals Technology. 1977;4:6–16.
34. Conrad H. Thermally activated deformation of metals. Journal of Metals. 1964;16:582–588.
35. Shi L, Northwood DO. Mechanical behavior of an aisi type 310 stainless steel. Acta Metallurgica et Materialia. 1995;43(2):453–460.
36. Gibbs GB. Thermodynamic analysis of dislocation glide controlled by dispersed local obstacles. Materials Science and Engineering. 1969;4(6):313–328.
37. Lee WS, Chen TH. Mechanical and microstructural response of aluminum-scandium (Al-Sc) alloy as a function of strain rate and temperature. Materials Chemistry and Physics. 2009;113(2-3):734–745.
38. Campbell JD, Ferguson WG. The temperature and strain-rate dependence of the shear strength of mild steel. Philosophical Magazine. 1970;21(169):63–82.
39. Lee WS, Lin YC. Strain rate and temperature dependence of dynamic shear properties of Al-Sc alloy. Materials Science and Technology. 2006;22(5):571–582.
40. Fujita N, Ryoji S, Narushima T, Ouchi C. Austenitic grain growth behavior immediately after dynamic recrystallization in HSLA steels and austenitic stainless steel. ISIJ International. 2008;48(10):1419–1428.
41. Sakai T. Dynamic recrystallization microstructures under hot working conditions. Journal of Materials Processing Technology. 1995;53(1-2):349–361.