1. Shalowitz JI, Nutter DO, Snarr JF. Medicine and management: a combined educational program. J Health Admin Educ. 1996;14:305–13. Summer.
2. Thorne S. Medical schools seeking new ways to cope with funding cutbacks. Can Med Assoc J. 1997;156:1611–3. [PMC free article] [PubMed] 3. McClellan DA, Talalay P. M.D.-Ph.D. training at the Johns Hopkins university school of medicine, 1962-1991. Acad Med. 1992;67:36–41. [PubMed]
4. Minnick A, Weisman CS, Curgian L. The acceptance and growth of MSN/MBA programs. J Nurs Admin. 1994;24(11):63–8.
5. McKay A, Stull R, Robinson E. Anatomy of a Pharmacy School Startup: Part 3. J Pharm Teaching. 2004;11:65–114.
6. Latif DA, Wachsmann HO. A specialized management rotation for dual PharmD/MBA candidates. Am J Pharm Educ. 2003;67(2) article 36.
7. Chumney EC, Ragucci KR. Student satisfaction and academic performance in a dual PharmD/MBA degree program. Am J Pharm Educ. 2006;70(2) Article 29.
8. Thai A, Draugalis JR. Dual PharmD/MBA programs 2001-2002: a descriptive report. Am J Pharm Educ. 2002;66:372–7. Winter.
9. Gourley DR, Rowell C, Wingate L, Yates CR, Vleet V, et al. Status of PharmD/PhD programs in colleges of pharmacy: The University of Tennessee dual PharmD/PhD program. Am J Pharm Educ. 2006;70(2) Article 44.
10. Hollenbeck RG. Enabling careers in academic pharmacy [abstract]. 103rd Annual Meeting, July 14-17, 2002, Kansas City, Missouri. Am J Pharm Educ. 2002;66(Suppl):101S.
11. Blumenschein K, Toma EF, Lubawy WC. Combined Doctor of Pharmacy and Masters of Public Administration degree program [abstract]. 99th Annual Meeting: July 18-22, 1998, Snowmass Village, Aspen, CO. Am J Pharm Educ. 1998;62(Suppl):84S.
12. Harris WT, Pollock SH, Binnicker PC, Holbrook JM, Matthews HW. Development of a joint PharmD/PhD program [abstract]. 95th AACP Annual Meeting: July 16-20, 1994, Albuquerque, NM. Am J Pharm Educ. 1994
13. Boyd JA, Zinkhan FC. AACP Annual Meeting; 1993. Campbell University joint Doctor of Pharmacy/Master of Business Administration program [abstract] 94(Jul); VII-1.
14. Latif DA, McKay AB. Future of pharmaceutical education at Shenandoah University [abstract]. AACP Annual Meeting. 2000;101(Jul):307. (abstract) 101st Annual; Meeting, July 7-12, 2000, San Diego, CA. Am J Pharm Educ. 2002;64(Suppl):132S.
15. Lubawy WC, Yokel RA, Blouin RA, Blumenschein K. Advanced degree programs integrated with the Doctor of Pharmacy curriculum as a foundation for the future[abstract]. AACP Annual Meeting. 2000;101(Jul):307. (abstract) 101st Annual; Meeting, July 7-12, 2000, San Diego, CA. Am J Pharm Educ. 2002;64(Suppl):129S.
16. Leslie SW, Davis PJ, Littlefield LC, Richards J, Solis A, et al. Academic leadership development at the University of Texas. [abstract]. 103rd Annual Meeting, July 14-17, 2002, Kansas City, Missouri. Am J Pharm Educ. 2002;66(Suppl):104S.
17. Scimeca SG, Owens NJ, Hume AL. Academic longitudinal rotations [abstract]. 103rd Annual Meeting, July 14-17, 2002, Kansas City, Missouri. Am J Pharm Educ. 2002;66(Suppl):103S.
19. Oakley RS. The preferred degree for administrative positions in hospital pharmacy departments. Am J Pharm Educ. 1985;49:55–8. [PubMed] 20. Oakley RS, Bradham DD, Kimberlin CL. Evaluation of the education of hospital pharmacy directors. Am J Pharm Educ. 1985;49:277–81. [PubMed] 21. Larson LN, Smith MC, Hy RJ, McArthur RE. Interface of Public administration and pharmacy administration. Am J Pharm Educ. 1976;40:65–7. [PubMed]
22. Brady R. RPh plus MBA: new synergism. Am Drug. 1980;182 18, 20.
23. Anon. What can a business degree do for me? Pharm Bus. 1991; 2: 28-9.
24. Rodowskas CA. Is there an M.B.A. in your future? Pharm Times. 1990;56:81–5. 89–90.
25. Gannon K. M.B.A. degrees: how important are they? Drug Top. 1988;132 80;83.
26. Lipman AG, Blair JN. Graduate program in institutional pharmacy management leading to an MS in Hospital Pharmacy, MBA and residency. Am J Pharm Educ. 1981;45:17–20. [PubMed]
27. Rajah DT. Mulling over an MBA. Chem Drug. 2000:253–28.
28. Gannon k. Mini MBA programs bolster pharmacy management skills. Drug Top. 1993;137:26–7.
29. Wieland LD, Murphy JE. Academic and training requirements in advertisements for pharmacy management and clinical positions. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 1996;53:289–93. [PubMed]